Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Saturday!


It's Saturday and it's May already...those are two good things!

First, thanks for entering my poll! I'm interested in the ages of everyone that visits my blog! I think this blog can be helpful to women of all ages! I believe that women in their 20's have the advantage of knowledge, regarding skin care, that wasn't available when I was younger. If you start now (no, I won't preach) to limit how much time you spend in the sun, and use lots of sunscreen, you'll be happy you did in 20 years!

I do think tan people look healthier. I know it's crazy, but it's true! The best way to get that "healthy" tan...is the fake stuff! There are plenty of choices out there! No more "QT" (only women over a certain age will remember that!). No more worry about having an orange tan! There are products out there that give a more subtle tan.

Right now I'm using a self tanner by Hawaiian Tropic and I like it! It's not a real pronounced tan, it's very subtle, and that is what I personally prefer!

Enjoy the sun...use your sunscreen and have a fabulous spring and summer season!

Jen

1 comment:

Suzan said...

You are very good writter and your blogs are full of idea..