Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Been Awhile!

Floss every day!

It's been far too long since I've posted in my beauty blog!  I thought I'd show you a few of my favorite products!

Well, floss isn't really one of my favorite products, but it's a must have for your beauty regiment!  Floss at least once a day!

Almay Makeup Remover Pads

My daughters and I have been using these convenient Almay makeup remover pads for years.  The problem is, they are getting way too costly!  This container of 120 pads costs almost $7.00, so I'm up for less expensive ideas for removing eye makeup!  It can't be oily though!

Olay Total Effects

I'm smart enough to know that these anti-aging products probably aren't going to really make any dramatic improvements in my skin, but stupid enough to buy them!!

I just want some miracle product that will pull my skin up a bit!

I love this Olay Total Effects "mature skin therapy"!!

So there you have it, some of my favorites!

Would love to hear about your favorite beauty products!

Jen

No comments: