Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Yep, that's what I said!  New Year's resolutions!  Because right around now most people who had at least one New Year's resolution, have already given up!

Don't do it-don't give up!  At our local rec center I see so many new faces at the beginning of the year.  So eager and hopeful!  But, right around now, crowds have dwindled.  I wish I could go up to each and everyone one of them and say "keep going-don't give up!", but they probably wouldn't take to kindly to that!

So I'll just blog about it!  Whatever you're New Year's resolution, keep it up!  So what if you fell off the wagon for a bit, get back on and keep going!

You'll be proud of yourself, and when 2012 rolls around, you can start on a new resolution!

Happy 2011!

Jen

No comments: