Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chanel No. 19


This has to be one of my all time favorite fragrances!  Chanel No. 19!  I had a bottle of this perfume quite a few years ago, and decided recently I had to have it again!

Purchased at http://www.nordstrom.com/ and described on their site as: "A legendary scent from 1971.  A rich blend of green floral wood notes, jasmine, rose, iris, ylang ylang, sandalwood & mosses.  Audacious, Assertive.  Never conventional" 

I love that description!  And they described it quite well!  It's not over-powering (unless you over do it!).

Perfect for any season!

It's a bit pricey, but well worth it!

Try it!

Jen

No comments: