Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Zero Gravity!


Don't you just love the names of some of these beauty products that promise amazing results!?

I'm trying out a new product from Clinique, called Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift! Wow! Sounds like I should have miraculous results from this, right!!?

This product was pretty expensive, and I'm old enough...wait...I mean WISE enough to know that most of these products are not miracle creams!

At a certain age, things just start falling! Surgery could be an answer for some of it, but that's expensive and too painful to even think about for me! I haven't gone the route of botox or juviderm (yet) either, but I do have friends that have done this and it seems to work! That's pretty costly also and requires upkeep.

I'll start with simpler products, for now and let you know what I think in a couple of weeks!

If you have any questions or ideas, leave a comment!

Thanks...and keep smiling!

Jen

No comments: