Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hey YOU!


Yes...you! I'm talking to you out there!


Do you have a question about a certain beauty product? Have you wondered where you can get an answer to your question?

Well...ask no more! Jen can help. If Jen can't help...she will find someone that can!

Are you wondering what shoes to wear with that fantastic outfit you just bought!? Ask Jen!

This blog is for everyone..this isn't a blog limited to women of a certain age, it's for all of us!

I want funny stories, great beauty product reviews, helpful hints.

I'm going to be reviewing a few beauty products in the next few days...so watch for that!

So check back..and contact me if you would like to add a review or helpful hint for all of us!

Jen

2 comments:

AmyCarp said...

Midway through my 45th year, I noticed that I was developing a neck waddle. I finally understand the appeal of plastic surgery. Is there another way to get rid of it--perhaps skin-toned duct tape or other cosmetic trickery?

jenscloset said...

Hi Amy!! the dreaded loose neck syndrome!! I'm trying a new product, Clinique Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift! I'll give it a couple of more weeks and let you know what I think! I'm going to blog about it too!