Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sorry!

Some quick dinners!


When I read my post about motivating you to walk, I thought it was awful! I sounded so condescending (and I had to look up how to spell that word)!  So sorry!

I am oh-so-far-from perfect!  I was just trying to motivate anyone that reads my blog!

When I first attempted to workout, honestly, I could do 8 minutes tops!  When I first attempted to run, I could go may 10 feet, if that!

I'm putting up a few pictures of some of my favorite Lean Cuisines.  I don't eat them all them time, but they're good for a quick meal, and very low in calories!

One of my favorites (I love Indian food)


Another quick idea for dinner is to take a piece of foil, with a bit of olive oil on it, add a chicken breast or piece of fish.  Then top it with some onions, veggies, whatever you like!  Wrap it up tight, put it in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, and you have a light and delicious meal!  If you like, you can even brown it a bit before doing this!

Again, I am not perfect, but I do love to motivate others!

Good luck!

Jen

No comments: