Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Marking my calendar!



So I bought this magic potion yesterday!  Just imagine me at the drug store, in my basket I have 1 large Fosters beer, a bottle of Riesling, a measuring tape, and my magic potion "Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream".  The beer was an anniversary gift for my husband, our anniversary is today, 20 years, and all he gets is a can of beer (I'm not kidding, he loves that)! The wine's for me, I suddenly love Riesling, so I've been trying it different brands! 

Back to the magic potion.  The product claims that in 4 weeks, my neck and jowl will be tighter.  I can't wait!  All I see when I look in the mirror these days is loose skin and it's driving me nuts!  The darn neck and jowl thing!  I can't imagine that this is going to help, but I'm taking the chance!  Cheaper than a face lift!

My other product, actually, my 18 year old daughter, Katherine purchased (okay, so it was with my money!).  Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock Lotion SPF 70.  I'm so happy that she's protecting her skin now!  When I was younger, there was no such thing as sunscreen!  I did hear that even though we may already have sun damage, it's never to late to protect your skin, so I'm using this too!

I'll let you know what miracles happen with the Garnier product!!

Be beautiful on the inside as well as the outside!

Jen

No comments: