Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Katherine Found the Perfect Dress!


My daughter, Katherine, is a senior this year.  I call her the professional formal dance girl!  She goes to so many proms and homecomings!  This is her senior year, and for her prom (the one at her school-she's going to others), she wanted a "poofy" princess dress!

We looked everywhere, but we just couldn't find it!  She finally settled on a non-poofy dress from Nordstroms, which is gorgeous, but not exactly what she wanted it.

We've ordered from http://www.unique-vintage.com/ before and had good luck there!  She found a poofy dress there, and decided to take a chance that it would fit and be perfect.  It just arrived today!

Guess what!? It was made for Katherine!  Absolutely gorgeous, and I'm so happy (so is she)!

This picture was taken in amongst my vintage mess of stuff, so ignore that, and the fact that Katherine had basically just woken up when I took this picture!

I can't wait to show pictures of the big day, with her hair all fixed up!

Her determination paid off!

Jen

No comments: