Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Basic Black Dress

I love it! Find one classic black dress and you have a million outfits~!

I don't care if you're 19 or 91....size 0 or size 20!  You must have a basic black dress!  If  you are 19, well then go for an edgier, shorter style...and just a "tad" more conservative for us "mature" ladies!

This basic black dress happens to be from Ann Taylor and cost $148.00.  I love the neckline on this one!  You can actually take a sleeveless black dress and throw a classic white cotton shirt under it and have a more casual business look!  Check out stores like H & M for great prices and a great selection!




I love pearls and I found this vintage set at a thrift shop!



Add some bright red shoes (yes these were so cheap at Charlotte Russe!  Don't be afraid to step out of your regular shops!  I honestly would have never even gone into this store if it wasn't for my teenage daughter!  Now I love it!  It's a great place to add inexpensive accessories!  I also bought these red shoes in black!  They have a chanel look to them with the gold chains!  Add even more flair with a red belt!



I also love my sexy gray snake skin (not real silly) pumps from Ann Taylor!



I unique touch is a vintage handbag!  I happen to have quite a collection of vintage handbags, but I picked this pink patent leather bag and black patent leather bag, since they are two of my favs!



So find yourself a basic black dress and have fun changing it into a million outfits!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Jen

No comments: