Welcome

Thanks for stopping by-here you will find beauty reviews, fashion tips, and more fun stuff! I welcome your ideas!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

You're Not 20!

I know if you read any magazines, it seems the only women in the world are 20 something!

I 'm here to say that is not true!

I'm guessing there's more women out there, like me, that are not 20 something...perhaps even 20 something times 2!

My blog will focus on us!

Start with confidence!  That's the basis for beauty!  Feel good about who you are!  That will radiate!

Be proud of your "wisdom" (that's what the call it when we get older), but we do get wiser, hopefully!

Smile!!

Jen

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Yep! I'm 20 something, times 2 and a half!!! :-)

PoetessWug said...

BTW, Because of all of the joy your blog gives me, I'm giving you an "I ♥ Your Blog" award! Come and get your button! :-)

http://poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com/